10.20.2011

Once You Go Black.......

I'm a sucker for cool packaging, I can admit that. I love innovative, new & unique items especially when it comes to food & drinks...This water was no exceptions. Luckily for me This water was way more than a pretty shell, after some research, I knew all there was to know about this special H2O that has been flying off the shelves across the country.
Well first off the bottle is actually clear... It's the water that's black. Okay I know what Your thinking.. Gross!! Who would want to drink black water?!!

"This spring water is actually blended with high quality Fulvic Acid (a plant derivative ) which is naturally black in color. No artificial dyes, colors or additives are added. Fulvic acid is critical in the growth of plant & cell life, helping the Transportation & absorption of nutrients. Fulvic acids small molecular structure allows for the fast absorbtion of over 77 trace minerals, elements, powerful electrolytes, antioxidants and free radical scavengers."

So Black water..pretty different, Right! I don't mind different with a purpose..so I dug a little deeper into this Fulvic acid to see what was so special that I'd want to down Liquid Darth Vader.

First off its certified organic & kosher. It has a PH of 9.0 & is oderless & tasteless. It taste just like plain old water . Fulvic Acid is sometimes referred to as the miracle molecule & is known for balancing & energizing cell life. It's getting a lot of buzz lately for its healing properties in human & animals. It has a strong antibacterial property that speeds up recovery times. Helps focus & gives energy. fulvic Acid is believed to be an aid to a host of problems such as Acid reflux, digestion problems and removing toxins from the body. I have even heard fulvic acid being used in studies for cancer,autism & Alzheimer's.
Everything I've read has been positive. It's a little expensive, but if it works it's priceless


Have You tried blk.?

No comments:

Post a Comment